Legal Question in DUI Law in Ohio

Our son just received his second dui almost one year to the date of getting his first one. He is currently on probation for disorderly conduct charges in May 2009 and was told he would have to serve the 180 days in jail from this if there was another offense in addition to the now seond dui he is facing. We have encouraged him to look into the military for some time and want to know if this is an option for him now with the second dui.

Asked on 9/26/09, 4:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Possibly but you need to talk to a recruiter. But, he will have to serve his time before he joins the military. Does he need an attorney to represent him? I would be happy to do that.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 12:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Ohio