Legal Question in DUI Law in Ohio

I have a 2nd DUI and lost my license until Feb 2010, If I move to another state to be close to my father who is not doing well, and set up residency to be close to him. Will I be able to obtain a license in that state. This will enable me to help with his doctor visits and help out with shopping and all around be there to take care of him.

Asked on 9/12/09, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

No you will not be able to obtain a license until Ohio reinstates your license here.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/09, 10:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Ohio