Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

Can i file for a dissolution in Ohio where I am a resident if my spouse lives out of state or do I havr to do a more lengthy divorce? We agree on all terms.

Asked on 9/29/13, 7:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP

To properly answer your question, we would like to offer you a free consultation to discuss your issue further. To request your free consultation, please visit the following link:

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/13, 7:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio