Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

If I fire my attorney a year into my divorce, will I be able to get a continuous to find a new one?

Asked on 3/26/18, 10:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Gurtner Gurtner Law, LLC

The answer to that question depends on the Court. Most Court's will allow a party sufficient time to secure legal representation after a party's counsel of record is dismissed.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/18, 10:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio