Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

My husband abandoned my son and I, I have nothing but a few pairs of clothes, everything is in his name, what can I do?

Asked on 1/02/17, 7:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

The only thing you can do at this point is to file for divorce. You need to have an address for him where he can be served at i.e. his place of employment, parent's house, etc...

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or 330-343-1421.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/17, 8:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio