Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

I'm going thru a divorce and have no attorney. My ex is paying for the divorce the way things are going this will be a dissolution not a divorce. My question is what type of info should I have available?

Asked on 8/18/16, 8:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You should make sure you have all of his financial information i.e. retirement, bank accounts, etc... You don't want to find out that he hid assets from you. Also, it would be a good idea to have an attorney look the paperwork over for you even if you do not retain an attorney to represent you in the dissolution. This is an important process and if you are not properly informed you will end up on the short end of the stick.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or 330-343-1421.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/16, 4:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio