Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

For the last two years my ex's mother has been claiming our children and going against court order, we recently went to court over this issue and have another court date set. The courts made my ex take the 8332 form to fill out and send in but she will unlikely do so. If she does and after their investigation what exactly happens? My ex was recently charged with a 5th degree identity theft charge as well, will that play into at all? I have tried to get her to fill out the paperwork for two years and she refuses to so we can find out who is claiming our children because she claims that she never does and I am unable to.

Asked on 8/06/16, 2:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

My honest opinion is that you should file a motion for contempt against her since she is not following the Court's orders. Each time she violates this you need to file it.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact my office at [email protected] or 330-343-1421.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/16, 4:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio