Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

I live in Ohio...I want to leave my husband...we have a 3 year old child...can I leave the state before filing for divorce...or is that considered kidnapping?

Asked on 7/26/10, 9:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Fioritto Patete Nancy Fioritto Patete, Esq.

This is not recommended unless the other parent agrees, preferably in writing.

Read more
Answered on 7/30/10, 9:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio