Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

I lost custody of my son, and I am trying to get him back. I wrote an objection. The judge had me pay 800 dollars to have his secretary print out a transcript of the case. She gave that to me, and I am supposed to do something with it in 14 days. What am I exactly supposed to be doing with it?

Asked on 9/15/09, 2:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You need to write out your objections and submit them to the court. You really need an attorney to represent you in this.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio