Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

In ohio what can I do to prove a verbal abusive husband of 16 years

Asked on 10/06/13, 12:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP

To properly answer your questions, we would like to provide you with a free telephone consultation with one of our attorneys. Please call us at 1-800-297-9191 or email James Luna at [email protected] to schedule your consultation. Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/13, 8:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio