Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

I typed and filed by myself a complaint for divorce and an affidavit of indigency. i also have already typed a judgment entry to take to the final hearing. what happens next? will the court automatically notify me of a court date or is there something else I need to do?

Asked on 9/15/09, 4:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You need to contact the court to get a hearing date.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio