Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

is there a way to view a childs custody papers online?

Asked on 10/24/11, 8:38 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lisa Meier Law Office of Anthony W. Greco

I'm not aware of any county in Ohio that allows domestic relations cases to be viewed online.

Lisa K. Meier

Gurtner & Meier, LLC

[email protected]

This response is based on the limited facts you have provided and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. I cannot provide adequate advice to you without meeting with you in person. If you would like to schedule a free consultation, please feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/11, 8:46 am
Simon Johnson Law Offices of Simon W. Johnson

Summit County has an online docket with many documents attached.

Best regards,

Simon W. Johnson

[email protected]

(440) 477-6075

This response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. This response does not form an attorney-client relationship. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response may change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Ohio. Responses are based solely on Ohio law unless stated otherwise.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/11, 11:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio