Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Ohio

tort case advise

I was injured on the job in Oct 07 by 185 degree water from a burst pipe receiving 2nd burns on 5% of my body. I have received short term disability and now I am about to start light work duty. The company has not offered me any compansation for the accident. I was told that if I decide to pursue a tort case, that I could not continue to work for the company. I need to know if this is true and if I should proceed forward with my tort case? Thank You So Much For Your Time and Advise

Asked on 1/26/08, 7:02 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Peter Ezanidis Donnellon & Ezanidis, LLC

Re: tort case advise

I suggest contacting a lawyer and giving some more details. Feel free to contact my office for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 1/30/08, 10:11 am
Michael Brandabur Brandabur Law, LLC

Re: tort case advise

I would need to have more information before answering your question. You've posted this under FTCA, is the employer the Federal Government? If so, you have a short time to file a claim.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/08, 5:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Ohio