Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

Here it mother passed away some years back. There was a settlement last year in her favor, they have been contacting my grandmother and she plays like she doesn't know anything. I know all my mothers info...i just don't know where to start looking to find the lawyers...any advice is helpful

Asked on 7/27/16, 4:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Sauter Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn

You may want to start by looking at the records of the Court of Common Pleas in the County that your mother lived in prior to her death. That is the likely location of where a lawsuit would have been filed.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/16, 6:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio