Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

Loaned an item of value to someone. They refuse to return it. Several years have passed. I wish to retrieve my property. Any legal remedy? If so, what?

Asked on 9/17/16, 3:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Sauter Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn

Yes. The remedy is found in civil (not criminal) law. An attorney would draft and file a lawsuit against the other party alleging the the other party has wrongfully converted an item of value based on their refusal to return the item.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/16, 8:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio