Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

what do i do about a neighbor who is constlay harassing my family

Asked on 9/26/09, 6:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

What sort of harrassment are they engaging in? I would need more facts before I can fully advise you.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio