Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

My wife was a legal non licensed babysitter and a child died of SIDS her care. After one year we got a wrongful death letter from their lawyer. We are a middle class family and live paycheck to paycheck. What should we do?

Asked on 12/05/13, 12:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Chuparkoff Chuparkoff & Chuparkoff

You need to hire a lawyer asap. This is serious stuff (obviously) but there may be insurance coverage out there that you are not aware of. This includes being covered under your own home owners policy or covered under the family's home owner's policy.

Call me at 614.483.2554 or email me a [email protected] if you would like to talk more.

Read more
Answered on 12/09/13, 5:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio