Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

I was involved in an auto accident, the other driver was found at fault, he claimed to be insured but was not. I only carry lyability insurance, without uninsured motorist. What should I do

Asked on 8/01/13, 7:32 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Thomas Ryan Ryan LLP

You will have to file a lawsuit against the driver and owner of the car individually. If you are successful in your lawsuit and obtain a judgment, you will have to collect the judgment against the individuals.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/13, 8:03 am
David Michael Benson Benson Law Firm

We'd require more facts to determine what strategy, if any, is worth pursuing. Most practitioners will offer a free initial consultation.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/13, 8:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio