Legal Question in Immigration Law in Ohio

Hello, my girlfriends parents on asylum green card and she just turn 21, she came here when she was 18 with their parents. my question is she is just turn 21 so their parents has to apply for her green card or what they have to do.

As we are planning to marrying soon can you please let me know what's status she is right now and how can we do that I am here on student visa.

Asked on 11/09/22, 12:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Brandabur Brandabur Law, LLC

There are potentially a number of options for your girlfriend, either through you or your parents. I'd be happy to discuss with you in more detail.

Read more
Answered on 11/09/22, 1:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Ohio