Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

I had a garbage truck"hit and run" my car the city only ofered me $1,000. for the damage when the estimate is over $3,000. How can I get them to pay with out todeling my car ?

Asked on 7/13/10, 7:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vaseem Hadi Rendigs, Fry, Kiely & Dennis LLP

Send them a copy of the estimate and offer to make the vehicle available for them to have it inspected to get their own estimate. Also, you can have other estimate done and send them all in. Then, ask for them to pay the average.

Vaseem S. Hadi


Read more
Answered on 7/14/10, 6:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio