Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

i was a passenger in a car that slammed into a guard rail. a police report was filled out but the driver of the car never turned it in to his insurance. i went to the er two days later due to my neck. now my medical insurence wants its 250 dollar co pay. is the driver or i responible for that bill?

Asked on 2/05/13, 1:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Sauter Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn

The driver. Make a claim with his or her insurance company and be prepared to give details on time, date, location of collision along with traffic crash report info.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/13, 7:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio