Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

For a personal (automobile) injury case: Is there a way to be compensated or take a draw off of the at fault parties insurance policy prior to actually settling? Surgery is required and will be out of work for a minimum of 30 days. I'm concerned about the short term financial impact that will be incurred. The person that is at fault has automobile insurance. I'm also looking for a good reputable attorney to represent me moving forward.

Asked on 2/13/15, 6:00 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP

To properly answer all your questions, we would like to offer you a free consultation with one of our attorneys. Your free consultation can take place either over the telephone or in-person.

To schedule your free consultation, please contact James Luna at 1-800-297-9191 or email him at [email protected].

We look forward to hearing from you.

Read more
Answered on 2/13/15, 6:06 am
David Michael Benson Benson Law Firm

Yes. And we can recommend a good auto injury lawyer as well. Call us at 216-241-2510 or email me at [email protected]. We are not a PI firm but regularly refer clients.

Read more
Answered on 2/13/15, 6:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio