Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Ohio

My brother passed away and I still have his vehicle,how would I get it put in my name there was no will

Asked on 5/21/19, 5:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christine Socrates Christine Sabio Socrates, Attorney at Law

I am sorry about the loss of your brother. In order to transfer the vehicle, an application to probate his estate or application for relief from administration must be filed at the county probate court. The probate process will depend on the value of the car and other assets that will need to be probated. If you need assistance, you can contact my office.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/19, 5:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Ohio