Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Ohio

How can I get the lawyer to send inheritence check. She keeps making excuse after excuse. The sibling in charge is for sure directing her in this. Its been over 2 months now since that money should have been sent. What to do?

Asked on 12/20/15, 5:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP

To properly answer all your questions, we would like to offer you a free consultation with one of our attorneys. Your free consultation can take place either over the telephone or in-person. There is no cost or obligation to hire our law firm with a free consultation.

To schedule your consultation, please call James Luna in our office by calling 1-800-297-9191 or email him at [email protected].

We look forward to hearing from you.

Read more
Answered on 12/20/15, 5:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Ohio