Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Ohio

My lawyer was suppose to keep a living will on file and didn't, can I sue him or turn him into the ohio bar association?

Asked on 9/23/09, 9:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You could turn him into the Ohio Bar Association.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/09, 1:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Ohio