Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Ohio

my son paid a deposit for car parts and the owner of the business was killed in a car accident the day before the parts came in. no one working for this man has any idea how my son can recover his loss. he has a receipt for the cash he paid. what course of action should he take to get a refund

Asked on 9/23/09, 6:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

He can sue the business to get the parts that he ordered or to get his money back. If you need legal representation please let me know and I will help you.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in anyway that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/26/09, 12:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Ohio