Legal Question in Workers Comp in Ohio

if my doctor ans case worker have released me back to work but i am still hurt can i do anything? if so what?

Asked on 8/08/10, 6:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Tobergte McKenzie & Snyder LLP.

Sometimes an honest conversation with your doctor and/or case worker will change his/her opinion. Other times one may need to consult with another doctor who may (or may not) render a different opinion. You have every right to consult with another doctor, although you may have to pay for this appointment out of your own pocket. Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/10, 5:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Ohio