Legal Question in Workers Comp in Ohio

i was hurt at work and was getting work comp but when finally returned to work they said they filled my spot and i had no job there. what should i do?

Asked on 6/01/10, 10:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Michael Benson Benson Law Firm

See a lawyer. You may have a wrongful discharge action against your former employer.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/10, 9:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Ohio