Legal Question in Business Law in Oklahoma

me and my boyfriend got a car together for him, we have been together for 2 years three days after we get the car he packs all his stuff and leaves. he wont get ins on the car and to make things worse i found out he dosent have a driver liccons it hasnt even been 30 days what can i do??

Asked on 5/10/11, 8:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin B. Murphy Franchise Foundations, APC

As a Franchise Attorney I can only say a lot more information is needed. Did you pay in full for the car, or is it a loan? If a loan, who signed for the loan? If you're on the title, you should get insurance. Consult with a good business or franchise attorney in your area for specific advice.

Mr. Franchise - Kevin B. Murphy, B.S., M.B.A., J.D.

Franchise Foundations, a Professional Corporation

Read more
Answered on 5/13/11, 9:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Oklahoma