Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

How to get guardianship paperwork, trying to enroll a child in school but I'm not her parents so I'm trying to get guardianship papers

Asked on 2/03/14, 4:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Adcox Bob Adcox, Attorney At Law

Finding someone in your area to draft the guardianship paperwork shouldn't be a problem. You might seek out an attorney who does that type of work. You might visit with the court clerks in your area and ask who you should contact. Personally, I would stay away from form you find on line. Good Luck. Bob

Read more
Answered on 2/03/14, 7:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma