Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

I wanna see my siblings!

my siblings were taken from my mother and now they are legally adopted out. i live on my own now and i wanna see my siblings. i dont think they will remember me when they are 18 and have the chance to come look for me. i just want to find any way that i can have visitation rights. even if its supervised.please help me.

Asked on 12/21/01, 7:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald R. Yoakum The Practice of Gerald R. Yoakum, P.C. A Full Service Law Firm

Re: I wanna see my siblings!

I would need more facts, but if what you tell me is true sorry to say you cannot get visitation.

Read more
Answered on 12/22/01, 10:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma