Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Oklahoma

executor lives in other state

My parents (who are divorced) live in Oklahoma & I recently moved to Kansas. Can I still be their executor ? They both currently have me listed.

Asked on 7/20/06, 3:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kurt Kennedy Kurt M. Kennedy,Attorney at Law

Re: executor lives in other state

Yes, you can.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/06, 3:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Oklahoma