Legal Question in Personal Injury in Oregon

I was wrongfully arrested on 9/2/2015. I was held in jail 22 days. The case has since been dismissed, "in the interest of justice". But not before O whole bunch of other damages were done to me by a corrupt police agency. I was never miranda-ized, I was denied due process. I was not allowed to make a phone call. The officers who arrested me had no search warrant, they trespassed onto posted private property, there was no probable cause, They were impostering other agencies and misrepresenting themselves. For example the Sargent was wearing a firemans costume, the state trooper was wearing his old Sheriff's uniform, while still driving his state trooper cruiser. And they have manipulated and forged and created documents that have resulted in 14 new felony charges against me, spanned across 3 states in the west. I have wanted and tried to file a suit, but could never afford to do so. I could never find anyone to help me. I realize this is going on 5 years old now, but the injury, damage and harm is still hurting me, every day. I read that they can still be held accountable under "authority of Law" or something? By the way, I was not a resident of the state where this occurred, I had no license or other government id's, therefore I was not a "public body or person or fiction." I was a peaceful inhabitant, living under a nom degere, on posted private property when all this occurred. They had no jurisdiction. I have written to all that where involved and complained. But, I am now left destitute because of this and my life has been ruined. They did an illegal search and seizure and then released the story to the press, who printed it in the town newspaper, not once but twice and put it on the internet, so I am unable to get a job. P.S. The trooper who dressed up as a sheriff was one of the troopers who shot and killed Lavoy Finicum just a few weeks after my arrest.

Asked on 12/17/19, 2:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC


Please call my law office at (212) 968-8600.

Kind regards,


Read more
Answered on 12/17/19, 5:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Oregon