Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Oregon

My Mother is dying. My brother is in her will but has removed himself from our family. What do we need to do to notify him? We arenot sure where he lives.

Asked on 6/23/11, 9:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bonnie Popia Proctor & Popia, LLC

If you do not know of anyone who might have had contact with him recently, you could hire a private investigator. They can check public records and it usually costs around $100.00.

If you need recommendations, you may contact me.

Read more
Answered on 6/23/11, 10:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Oregon