Legal Question in Education Law in Pakistan

hello Sir/mam, i'm a medical student from Pakistan. i have an issue with my University.i got a late admission( because of university's mismanagement) i.e, for other students the academic period was of 9 months, which is the actual time period legally, but for me it was just of 5 months including spring and summer break, that means i have attended only 1 month at college taking classes. now my exams are coming up in october, and im not prepared for 1 of the three papers, im prepared for the other two only because of my own hard work. but the case with this particular paper was that its very difficult and require a teacher and one can not easily do that on his own, at least i cant. now im gonna get failed in this paper , and i want to sue my university for this mismanagement and mental and pschological stress that they caused me and the damage this failure is gonna cause my career, please tell me what should i do, waiting for your reply. regards

Asked on 9/12/12, 11:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adnan Bashir A B Choudry Law Firm

one will have look rules and procedure of ur institution . make a personal visit to a legal consultant along with ur documents..

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/13/12, 6:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Pakistan