Legal Question in International Law in Pakistan


if some one win case in Pakistan and the person who lost case show in court that he has nothing to give as a compensation to the one who won case against him but in reality do have a property in UK, kindly tell me is it possible that theperson who won case hire a lawyer in UK and file a suit and get compensation ?

Asked on 11/30/10, 11:49 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Salman Khan International Lawyer

You can not file a case based on Pakistani case in UK... The better way is to go for execution and if he is not paying then get him arrested.. Also take stay order on his leaving the country without paying you and restrict him from going to UK. He will automatically pay you or the court.. For more do consult me at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 11/30/10, 11:53 pm
Sheikh Mohammed Akram Nazir Akram Nazir Law Chamber

you dont need to hire an attorney in Uk , courts in Pakistan have the jurisdiction and capable to handle such kind of situations. you can call me to discuss this in detail during office hours.

Read more
Answered on 12/01/10, 8:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Pakistan