Legal Question in Business Law in Pennsylvania

Were. A non profit corporation. Looking. To change. Our name can we get help with the paper. Work

Asked on 3/02/16, 12:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bruce McCullough Bodell Bove', LLC

If you have a Pa. non-profit corporation, you can get the Articles of Amendment form to change the name at Art of Amnd-Dom Bus Nnprft Corp.pdf.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/16, 4:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania