Legal Question in Business Law in Pennsylvania

I would like to start a one person consulting firm. I give advice on fragrance design. I currently live in PA but I will be spending from 6 to 9 months every year at various locations overseas. What fom of business would be best for me and where should I register it?

Asked on 12/11/12, 7:54 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glenn Brown Real World Law, P.C.

If you give free fragrance design advice it probably doesn't matter, however if you make real money doing this wouldn't you feel more comfortable sitting sown with an expert that asks you questions before offering an opinion?

Read more
Answered on 12/11/12, 8:13 pm
Bruce McCullough Bodell Bove', LLC

An LLC may work for you but more information is needed to make a recommendation. If your work is exclusively in Pa., that may be the best place to register the business. If you are going to work in multiple jurisdictions, it is worth considering Delaware. Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss this matter further.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/12, 5:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania