Legal Question in Consumer Law in Pennsylvania

We recently had our car wrapped in vinyl by a local company. After getting the car back and even before the job started coming undone and looking like a train wreck. We were suppose to take it back in 2 weeks to get it fixed a month and half later the guy still did not call us to let us know when he could get it in. In the mean time we found that the company scratched our paint job. We stated that we would not come back and that we'd like our money back, we settled on $1500 (way below what the cost to repair it was or the wrap was) he stated that he'd get the money to us in payments. However, he is know stating that we are being uncivil because his company is being bashed by the other place we took it to (though I can not find anything that proves this) and that he will not work with us anymore and will not give us our money back. What can we do?

Asked on 9/12/16, 5:42 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Greg Artim Morrow & Artim, P.C.

When you ask the question "what can we do?", the only real answer is to hire an attorney and sue the company.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/16, 5:46 am
Charles A. Pascal, Jr. Law Office of Charles A. Pascal, Jr.

Hire an attorney and sue them for the total amount of your loss.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/16, 8:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania