Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

im out on bail because my girlfriend and i got into an argument and she ended up calling 911. the state pressed charges and now there is a stay away order...she never expected for me to get in trouble and even told the cop she NEVER wanted me to get in trouble but he went through and pressed charges anyway. She now is calling the DA's office to amend the charges so we can see each other legally..but if there's no PFA can they really do anything about it if we see each other if the cops aren't called..while that being stipulation of my bail?

Asked on 8/19/13, 12:49 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Thomas Kenny Thomas D. Kenny, Esquire

The Da will likely ignore her. Speak to an attorney for free advice on talking to the Judge and changing the bail conditions and more importantly making sure you don't get in a lot of trouble here. You can reach me if you want to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 1:15 am


They sure can! Do not even try to see her until the Judge changes the order. You have no idea what a catastrophe can transpire.

I live in your area. No charge to talk on the phone.


Best wishes,

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 4:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania