Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

Daughter got caught smoking marijuana and has a hearing. Is a lawyer recommended hand how can i find a affordable representative. Incident occured while ahe was at school

Asked on 3/16/16, 2:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Where is the school? You can contact the county bar association there and get some referrals.


Read more
Answered on 3/17/16, 6:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania