Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

death threat

our neighbor made death threat to my husband and myself. we called police. we went to station to get copy of report-none filed. we have had to call police in past to have him removed from our property for trying to start physical fights. we are scared- the neighbor is an alcoholic and herion addict. what can we did if police won't even file reports?

Asked on 9/11/07, 7:38 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Daniel Cevallos Cevallos & Wong, LLP

Re: death threat

We can file a criminal complaint for you. Feel free to call our offices to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/07, 9:35 am

Brian Zeiger Levin & Zeiger LLP

Re: death threat

you should be able to file a private criminal complainant. this is the process where a normal individual can begin the process of prosecution without the help of the police.

feel free to email more questions to [email protected]

good luck,


Read more
Answered on 9/11/07, 7:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania