Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

What can I do about a neighbor who impeded the sell of my home?

Asked on 3/24/15, 12:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

ANDREA G. TILLIS Law Offices of Andrea G. Tillis

If you have the evidence which will hold up in Court, you can sue the neighbor for interference with contractual obligations.

Read more
Answered on 3/24/15, 12:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania