Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I was convicted of a felony for fleeing or attempting to elude an officer. I was DUI at the time. At my preliminary hearing The public defender never indicated I was being charged with a felony. I only learned about it when the judge made it aware to me. I received no defense for this charge at the preliminary hearing. I took a plea to a recovery court program to avoid state sentencing. I have fulfilled all my requirements with the court. Can I request the court reduce my felony charge to a misdemeanor, citing it may be a "wobbler" offense?

Asked on 2/25/15, 1:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

A what?


Read more
Answered on 2/25/15, 2:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania