Legal Question in DUI Law in Pennsylvania

I live in Pennsylvania and I was at a party with 10 other people. I was given a citation for underage drinking. The police did not breathalyze all of the minors in the room, and they never looked at my identification to prove it was actually me. I never signed anything saying it was me. Is there a way to get out of it?

Asked on 12/22/10, 8:34 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Justin Gearty Law Office of Justin C Gearty Jr

Possibly, its hard to say though without doing a thorough consultation. Your best bet of a favorable outcome is to retain a lawyer.

If you are in the central PA region, feel free to give me a call. I offer free phone consults.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/10, 12:37 pm

There are possibilities, but a lawyer experienced in these matters is essential.

In what area did this occur?...................I am in Philadelphia but cover a wide surrounding area.

Call me for a free phone discussion. 215-732-4000 Mention Law Guru

Read more
Answered on 12/30/10, 11:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania