Legal Question in Elder Law in Pennsylvania

my grandfather lives with my aunt and uncle, but due to his health issues he is unable to take care of himself and my aunt is not taking proper care of him and his assets. she is emotionally unstable and we fear the worst is going to happen with my grandfather living there she refuses to feed him, she does not let him go anywhere and blindly spends his money to the point of him almost being broke. she is also incharge of his bank accounts what can we do so that my mother and her other sibilings can stop her from further action!

Asked on 12/30/10, 12:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Justin Gearty Law Office of Justin C Gearty Jr

Your best bet would be to retain a lawyer. If your grandfather is not competent, a petition could be filed giving someone else control over his medical decisions and personal business affairs.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/11, 10:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania