Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

my 15 year old son ran away and now we found out his 18 year old sister is giving him drugs what can i do

Asked on 11/29/11, 5:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

I would talk to the police. What the 18 year old sister is doing is a crime.


Read more
Answered on 11/30/11, 7:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania