Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

Can my son's father stop a child support while he is incarcerated & who has not paid not one red cent to my 8 yr old son, along with his mental status of being a paranoid schizo with a heroin addiction & is a jailbird?

Asked on 11/28/11, 8:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson

Yes an incarcerate prisoner can petition to not pay child support.

Did you not know his background before he got you pregnant?


Read more
Answered on 11/29/11, 7:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania