Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Pennsylvania

what happen if donot consent to magistrate judge, whic is the correct way of consting

Asked on 7/18/11, 10:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin B. Murphy Franchise Foundations, APC

As a Franchise Attorney I need to say you have posted your question in the wrong category - intellectual property - which is for copyright, trade secrets, trademarks, etc. Repost your question or consult with a good business or franchise attorney in your area for specific advice.

Mr. Franchise - Kevin B. Murphy, B.S., M.B.A., J.D.

Franchise Foundations, a Professional Corporation

Read more
Answered on 7/19/11, 7:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Pennsylvania