Legal Question in Employment Law in Pennsylvania

I work at home in Pennsylvania for a company based in Louisiana, If I wish to file an unpaid wages lawsuit, which state do i need to file in? Thank you.

Asked on 6/16/10, 9:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roger Traversa Arjont Group (Law Office of Roger Traversa)


Read more
Answered on 6/17/10, 8:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania